On Saturday July 20th, 2016, Pasadena artist DOMINANCE (seen left) fulfilled his ‘one million foot commitment’ for causes & charity after successfully completing Tha Courageous 23mile Walk for #Courage from The City of San Pedro to Los Angeles City Hall on 1st & Spring Street.
Bing Bing, who fulfilled his commitment in late 2015 said,” Wow, it took both of us two years to fulfill our commitments. I am proud and thankful for my good friend Dom who took the pledge and at critical times didn’t allow me to quit.” DOMINANCE is one of those artists on the music scene that you actually catch grinding in the streets pushing his latest mixtape. His intuitive yet, strategically creative song recording methods along with heartfelt lyrics deliver a timeless masterpiece. Follow DOMINANCE on Instagram to keep up with his latest happenings…
When it comes to Bing Bing’s commitment, he’s admitted that at this point past fulfilling his pledge, he lost count of the miles. Below are the official walks that Pasadena artist DOMINANCE participated in that added up to over 200+ miles of walking:
- Tha Historic 33mile Walk for Empowerment from Altadena to Long Beach via Atlantic Boulevard (8/20/14)
- Tha Iconic 42mile Walk for Love, Peace, & Unity in honor of Jackie Robinson and Celebrating 150 years of “abolished slavery” in the United States of America. East Pasadena / Altadena to Leimert Park on tailored route (1/31/15)
- Tha Mindful 27mile Walk for Respect & Common Courtesy in honor of Good Fathers. Pasadena to Pomona. Father’s Day 2015.
- Tha Triumphant 20mile Walk for Victory in Advance from North Hollywood to Northridge (8/1/15)
- Tha Fortified 50mile Walk for Determination inspired by Helen Keller. The City of San Bernardino to Northwest Pasadena (2/29/16)
- Tha Courageous 23mile Walk for Courage from The City of San Pedro to Los Angeles City Hall (7/20/16)
DOMINANCE is currently writing a book about fulfilling his commitment so that he can be a symbol of hope and inspiration for the next aspiring artist. There was never a monetary incentive for the walks, but it never kept DOMINANCE from putting his best foot forward…regardless of the distance.